Grow Light and Hydroponic Pump Timers
For maximum productivity, hydroponics and indoor gardeners need to be able to test and control their growing area environments. Test equipment to measure light intensity, temperatures, both of the air and water, and humidity are crucial for every gardener. Controlling precisely the timing of grow lights and water and air pumps is also critical for the plants to grow and thrive. Using the right products for these jobs can mean the difference between success and failure in indoor growing. Our experts have chosen outstanding products for all of these needs, and we’re proud to offer them to our customers at prices that are unmatched. Stop by our gardening store in Minneapolis St. Paul soon to find everything you need.
- Grow Light and Hydroponic Pump Timers – Controlling grow lights and hydroponic pumps to maintain proper conditions in your growing area is always on hydroponics gardeners’ minds. Our selection of timers, photoelectric switches and timer boxes that can control multiple circuits with a single timer, are specifically chosen with hydroponics and indoor gardeners in mind. We have the grow light and water or air pump timers you need, in-stock and ready-to-go in our Minneapolis gardening store.
- Thermometers and Hygrometers – What’s the temperature in your growing area? How about the humidity? Is the water and nutrient solution in your hydroponics system too warm or cold? Indoor gardeners need to know this information constantly. We offer a complete line of thermometers and hygrometers to answer those questions for you. From liquid thermometers you can float in solutions or attach to the side of a reservoir, to analog and digital thermometers and hygrometers for measuring temperature and humidity in your growing environment, you’ll find the instruments you need. Even monitor your grow are remotely with a wireless digital thermometer and hygrometer.
- Light Meters – Guesses aren’t good enough when you need to know how well your indoor grow lights are working. Sunleaves SunGauge Digital light meters give you the numbers you need to make sure your grow lights are supplying the right amount of light anywhere in your growing environment. It measures up to 5,000 foot-candles, in three ranges, so you can adjust your lighting perfectly.
- Watt Meters – How much are your grow lights going to cost on your energy bills? Use the digital Kill A Watt meter to measure electrical usage of anything you can plug in. Predict your costs and avoid surprises. Use this information to control your energy use and save.
- Programmable Digital Thermostat – Use our LuxPro PSP300 Programmable Digital Thermostat to turn any plug-in device like a fan or pump on or off at a preset temperature. Unlike wall-mounted thermostats, this portable, in-line device can control individual devices, as needed.
Keep Your Twin Cities Hydroponics and Indoor Garden Under Control
At Interior Gardens, we know that you need complete control over your growing environment, so we’ve searched for the ideal measuring instruments and controllers to help you keep your valuable plants in their comfort zone at all times. It’s one more way that our convenient, one-stop store is your complete supply center for all hydroponics, organic, and indoor gardening needs. Our 20+ years of experience means that we’ve seen it all, and we’ve selected only the best products available for our customers. You can count on us to supply you with everything you need for any project.