Hydroponic Water and Air Pumps, and Accessories – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Hydroponic gardening utilizes water and air pumps for circulation, irrigation, and oxygenation of the nutrient fluids that keep plants growing and thriving. If a pump fails, it can lead to damage or loss of valuable plantings. At Interior Gardens, we understand that quality is a primary concern for hydroponic gardeners, so we’ve carefully selected the pumps and associated products we offer at our hydroponic gardening store in Minneapolis. Our large selection of EcoPlus, Little Giant, and General Hydroponics pumps, fittings, and all other accessories means that you can find everything you need right in our store and be assured that the products you buy will live up to your expectations.
- Water and Nutrient Solution Pumps – Many hydroponic growing methods require water pumps, and we have exactly the pumps you need for your hydroponic system. EcoPlus submersible pumps are the highest quality submersibles available, and use oil free magnetic rotors, ceramic shafts, and quality bearings for long life and smooth operation. We carry a complete range of sizes at prices you can’t beat. General Hydroponics and Little Giant pumps, too, are known for their quiet operation and dependability. You won’t go wrong with our quality pumps.
- Air Pumps – Whatever size air pump you need to supply oxygen to your hydroponic deep-water and other method, Interior Gardens has you covered. We offer a complete range of commercial quality air pumps to suit large and small hydroponic systems. When choosing an air pump, it’s best to select model right from the start that can handle more containers as your growing expands. Cheap aquarium pumps just aren’t up to the job. Of course, we also carry the very best in air stones, diffusers, manifolds, and air dividers to let you customize your setup. We keep our prices on all of these items as low as possible.
- Tubing, Hoses and Fittings – Moving air or water requires a variety of hoses and tubing. Our Twin Cities store offers tubing and hoses to match all the pumps and accessories we sell. We’ve selected these products to support every hydroponics use. Not all hose types are compatible with nutrient solutions, but you’ll never have to worry with the products we supply. You’ll find everything you need in our Minneapolis hydroponic gardening store.
- Ebb-and-Flow Fittings – If you use the ebb-and-flow method, our store is your complete source of the fittings you need to create any customized installation. Instead of trying to find suitable fittings at a hardware or home supply store, rely on us to have exactly the products you need in stock and at great low prices.
- Drippers, Emitters and Sprayers – If your gardening methods involve drip or spray methods, you’ll find the drippers, emitters, valves, and other fittings you need for maximum success with your growing projects. Every item we sell is specifically designed for hydroponics. We also have the tools and other accessories you need, all in our convenient gardening store.
Fully-Stocked Hydroponic Gardening Store in the Twin Cities
Don’t run around from one hardware store or home supply store to another to find the pumps, hoses, fittings, and accessories you need for your indoor gardening. We know all your needs and stock only the high-quality, affordable products you expect and deserve. We’ve hand-selected the very best products, designed specifically for horticultural uses, so you never get second best, and we sell those products at prices you simply can’t beat. At Interior Gardens, you can be sure you’ll find everything you need at a single location when you shop at our Twin Cities hydroponics store. You’ll always get the very best advice, too, from our expert staff.