Hydroponic Nutrients & Growing Media – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Whatever hydroponics system you use, you need the very best hydroponic nutrients and growing medium available for your projects. At Interior Gardens, we’ve searched the world for the growing medium products that work the best in all types of systems, and offer it to our Minneapolis St. Paul Area hydroponics customers. Some of the products we carry include:
At our hydroponic supply store, we carry a wide selection of hydroponic nutrients made by General Hydroponics, Dutch Master and other top manufacturers.
- Flora Series General Hydroponics – This thee-part system from General Hydroponics has been a favorite for years! This mixture of primary, secondary and micronutrients is great as it may be custom-blended to suit each growers needs, all the while providing enhanced yields and better crop quality.
- FloraNova General Hydroponics – This nutrient line is extremely easy to use and works well for all plant types. It provides the high concentration strength of a granular in a liquid and easy-to-use form. FloraNova provides optimum nutrient uptake with the use of natural humic extracts.
- Floralicious Plus General Hydroponics – Floralicious Plus is a super concentrated blend of plant, marine, and mineral extracts which may be used as a one-part additive throughout the plant’s growing cycle. This product will enhance mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants.
- KoolBloom General Hydroponics – This product encourages abundant flowering and ripening in annuals. The size and weight of the fruits and flowers will increase along with the production of essential oils and fragrances. Liquid KoolBloom is a bulking agent and a great way to begin the flowering cycle.
- Diamond Nectar General Hydroponics – Natural soil-based environments generally have low levels of nutrients but plant growth occurs due to the presence of humic acid which channels available nutrients directly into nearby vegetation.
- Heavy 16 Professional Foliar Nutrient – Increasing the Biochemical Rate of photosynthesis, through the correct concentrations of plant based carbohydrates. The result of increased Carbon based molecules aids the plant’s ability to make and store its own Carbon and energy. It provides environmental plant protection from extreme cold or extreme heat. It also provides a neutral based chemistry foliar spray that can be combined with any other sprays.
- Heavy 16 Fire – As the ultimate hand crafted P-K booster, this versatile bloom stimulant that can be introduced into any feeding program. It is commonly used as a pre-bloom stimulant. It provides a larger and more resilient root mass, and creates larger more branched foliage.
- Heavy 16 Roots – A revolutionary new additive, Roots is a root promoter, root protector, drip cleaner, and an anti-precipitate all in one bottle. It can be used from clones to last week before harvest. It will increase branching of lateral roots and will increase the quality and size of the absorption zone.
Hydroponic Growing Media – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At our hydroponic supply store, we carry a wide selection of hydroponic growing media and soil replacements made by Grodan.
- Grodan Stonewool & Rockwool – Created under carefully controlled manufacturing process, these stonewool and rockwool products are clean and sterile, and have the hydrophilic qualities that help make your growing successful. Available in slabs, grow blocks, starter cubes, and more, you can count on Grodan products for quality and consistency. Grodan is Interior Garden’s choice for these products.
- Europonic Rockwool Conditioner – Available in quart and gallon sizes, Europonic Conditioner is a preconditioner that adjusts and stabilizes rockwool growing medium. Preconditioning helps to facilitate nutrient uptake.
- Hydroton – Manufactured in high-tech facilities in Germany, this clay aggregate is widely used by hydroponics growers worldwide. It excels in water retention, and it’s chemically inert and has a neutral pH. It’s ideal for use as a growing medium in WaterFarm, Ebb-n-Grow, and deep water hydroponics systems.
- Mother Earth Perlite – A completely natural product, Perlite is siliceous rock that is naturally expanded, like popcorn, through a 1600-degree heating process, increasing up to 20 times in size. Sterile and pH neutral, it makes a great growing medium and soil amendment for adding water retention and porosity.
- Other Growing Medium Products – At Interior Gardens, we carry a huge variety of growing medium products and related products. From vermiculite and Agro-Wool to Coco Coir and Botanicare ReadyGro mixture, you’ll find your old favorites and new products to try. Check out our products in our retail hydroponics center.
Hydroponic Nutrients & Growing Media for Growers in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Whatever products you need to support your hydroponics products, you’ll find a complete supply at Interior Gardens. Our 18+ years serving the hydroponics community means that we’ve found the products that work the best and are always searching for new products to add to our inventory. Our experienced staff lives and breathes hydroponic and organic gardening, and is always ready to share their expertise with customers. Come into our spacious, well-stocked Garden Center in Minneapolis, at 1620 Central Ave. NE, just off I-35W, to see our complete product lines.