Hydroponic Nutrients for All Growing Methods – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Whatever hydroponics setup you use, you need the very best nutrients and growing media available for your projects. At Interior Gardens, we’ve searched the world for the growing medium products that work the best in all types of systems, and offer it to our Twin Cities customers at low discounted prices. Our experienced staff is always ready to help you select exactly the right products that are matched perfectly for what you’re growing and the technique you use.
Strong plant growth requires adequate nutrition throughout the growing cycles. It’s up to you to supply all the elements required, since you’re not growing in soil. We’ve been researching and testing nutrients for years and listening to our customers. Soil-free gardening nutrients come and go, so we focus on offering only those products that have proven themselves for years in actual use. We maintain a complete stock of nutrients at our Minneapolis indoor gardening store from the following manufacturers.
As one of the best-known and most trusted nutrient manufacturers, General Hydroponics products are in high demand. Outstanding results are the reason. Carefully formulated over years of research, they provide solid, trusted performance for all growing requirements. The company’s complete line of products includes:
- Flora – These products are the basic necessities, and include two-step and three-step nutrients to nourish plants at all stages of growth.
- Floralicious – Concentrated and economical to use, Floralicious nutrients are a popular choice.
- FloraMicro – Micronutrients are also important, and FloraMicro line provides the exact formulas you need.
- Other Products – General Hydroponics offers a complete line-up of specialized nutrients and other products to handle every need.
As a manufacturer of hydroponic nutrients for master gardeners, Heavy 16 has become the go-to source of products for many of our satisfied customers. Using premium raw ingredients, complex formulations and micro-batch blending these products are designed to provide outstanding growth and production when used as recommended. There’s a nutrient system in their line that is the ideal solution for any growing need or crop.
- Heavy 16 Veg A and B – This two-part system produces maximum, dense and strong vegetative growth to support outstanding production.
- Heavy 16 Bud A and B – For flowering, budding and fruiting, switch to this two-part nutrient system for outstanding results.
- Heavy 16 Roots – For development of a lush, thick root system this nutrient formula is your assurance of a strong root system that takes up nutrients.
- Other Heavy 16 Products – Count on these products for specific needs, from ph regulation, fruit quality and foliar nutrition.
Supernatural Brand nutrients come in highly concentrated forms for mixing with your hydroponic solutions. Instead of bottles of liquid, they store easily and are simple to measure. They use medical-grade ingredients and are custom-formulated after extensive research to produce the outstanding growth and yields you expect. Let the experts at our fully-stocked Minneapolis indoor gardening store help you select the exact products you need from Supernatual Brand, which also includes products for terra-gardening.
- Supernatural Grow Aqua – This concentrated formula of macro and micro elements helps assure you of robust plant growth in the vegetative stage.
- Supernatural Bloom Aqua – Outstanding flower production is the promise o this product. Includes a calcium supplement and all essential minerals.
- Supernatural Bud Blaster – Robust budding is ensured with this complex formulation, designed for maximum bud production and health.
- Other Products – Specialty nutrients and products for soil gardening give you a wealth of choices for all situations.
Relatively new to the market, there’s lots of buzz about bundled products from Advanced Nutrients. All are based on extensive research in actual growing situations, and designed to help hydroponic gardeners get the success they demand with an easy-to-use system that is fine-tuned for specific needs.
- Bigger Yields Hobbyist Growing Bundle – This bundle includes four products specifically to help new growers succeed.
- Bigger Yields Expert Grower Bundle – A three-product system designed for maximum productivity and outstanding bud quality and yields.
- Bigger Yields Professional Grower Bundle – Add this bundle to get the micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and enzymes for outstanding production.
- Bigger Yields Grand Master Grower Bundle – The three products in this bundle help you reach the pinnacle of success with maximum bud production.
The complete line of Technaflora nutrients provides opportunities for growers to go organic with their growing. Continuous research and strict quality control during manufacturing are key elements of the company’s commitment to environmental concerns and high quality production. We carry a full line of Technaflora products in our Minneapolis store and can help you select exactly what you need.
- Pura Vida Grow and Bloom – Pura Vida Grow and Bloom are unique organic nutrients, formulated for use with all hydroponic and soil gardens.
- Awesome Blossoms – Designed for maximum bud production and flowering, adding this nutrient is a great choice during the production phase.
- Thrive Alive Green and Red – Derived from sea kelp and fortified with mineral salt nutrients, these promote robust root and vegetative development.
- Other Products – Choose from a full line-up of specialty nutrients and additives for ensured success and production.
Botanicare offers a range of products designed for specific needs during the growing cycle. They’re ideal for handling special situations that develop during the growing cycle. Low in cost and easy to use, we stock the most popular of these products to help you solve problems with your hydroponics projects. From the CNS17 line of nutrients designed for commercial growers and a wide range of supplements for specific growing conditions and needs to Botanicare Sweet line of carbohydrate synthesizer supplement, you’ll find the specialty products you need, all formulated with environmental issues and maximum production in mind. Every product is fully tested and proven to give you the high-powered results you demand and the customized formulations that let you fine-tune your growing environment.
This series of premium nutrient products contains organic and natural sources of essential major, secondary, and trace mineral nutrients. Derived from land and sea and mineral sources, rather from chemicals, Pure Blend Pro nutrients are 100% water soluble, and are ready for use in any hydroponic growing system or soil-based garden. Available in several sizes, there’s a perfect match for your project. Maximize your growing potential with Pure Blend Pro.
Other Nutrient Products for Soil-Based and Organic Gardening
Along with the brands and products above, you’ll find many more nutrients and supplements in our Twin Cities hydroponics and organic gardening store. We base our selection on our own research and customer requests over the years. When you visit, ask our experts for recommendations of products from the most trusted manufacturers who have the constant goal of improving your results, such as:
- FoxFarm Fertilizers – Organic fertilizers formulated for gardening success. Primarily designed for soil-based gardening.
- Roots Organics Nutrients – For organic nutrients, it’s hard to beat Roots Organics. For soil-based gardeners, these products can’t be beat.
Discount Priced Hydroponic Nutrient Supplies in the Twin Cities
Whatever products you need to nourish and support your hydroponics plantings, you’ll find a complete supply at our convenient, well-stocked store. Our 18+ years of serving the Minneapolis St. Paul growers’ community means that we’ve found the products that work the best and are always searching for new products to add to our inventory. Our experienced staff lives and breathes hydroponic and organic gardening, and is always ready to share their expertise with customers. Come into our spacious, well-stocked store to see our complete product lines.