Fluorescent Grow Lights – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
While fluorescent grow lights aren’t the ideal solution for general indoor gardening, there are some situations where they work well. The diffuse light from a fluorescent fixture requires that the fixture be placed very close to the plants to provide adequate lighting. In most cases, that means it’s most useful for new plants and propagation gardens. Once the plants are well started, they can be moved to new locations, either in an outdoor garden or an indoor garden where High Intensity Discharge lighting can take over to promote healthy growth for flower and fruit production. Fluorescent Grow Lights are also suitable for many tropical plants, like Orchids and African Violets, which have a natural environment in the dim light under the canopy of a tropical rain forest.
Fluorescent bulbs are available in cool 6500 Kelvin, best for vegetative plant growth, and 3000 Kelvin, for blooming growth. They can also be combined in a single fixture for full spectrum lighting.
Wherever you use fluorescent grow lights, standard bulbs won’t get the job done. High Output fluorescent bulbs, either straight line or compact fluorescent are designed specifically for the needs of indoor gardeners. At Interior Gardens, we stock a complete line of fluorescent grow light products for growers in Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota. Click the links to preview products before visiting our store.
- Sunblaze T5 HO Fluorescent Light Fixtures – Available in 2-foot and 4-foot models, in four and eight lamp fixtures, these T5 fixtures are ideal for indoor gardens where fluorescent lighting is appropriate. All come complete with bulbs, in your choice of color spectrum output, along with all needed mounting accessories for horizontal or vertical mounting. Louvered for cool operation, they come with 12′ cords, and include a daisy-chain plug-in feature that allows multiple fixtures to be plugged in together. Fixtures have a white powder-coated finish and come with a 5-year warranty. You can’t go wrong with Sunblaze fluorescent grow lights.
- 2′ & 4′ Fluorescent Bulbs – Available in 6500 K cool or 3000 K warm spectrum, these bulbs are the ideal replacements for all T5 fixtures.
- High Wattage Fluorescent Grow Lamp Fixtures – These German-made fixtures use high-ouput compact fluorescent bulbs. They come complete with mogul-base sockets, 8-foot grounded power cord, and wire hangers. Designed to light small hydroponics set-ups, they’re great for table-top or kitchen applications, and are ideal for tropical plants like African violets and orchids. Bulbs are sold separately.
- 200W Compact Fluorescent Bulbs – Mogul base bulbs with a high 200w output, these fit the fixtures above, and provide full spectrum or cool spectrum lighting, designed specifically for horticultural use. 6 month warranty. Be sure to change your fluorescents regularly before they lose brightness.
- Jump Start Fluorescent Light Stands – Available in 2′ or 4′ widths, these inexpensive sturdy light stands are ideal for creating a complete indoor gardening solution that fits in a compact space. Attractive and easy to assemble, they make hanging fluorescent fixtures simple and straddle your plants neatly.
Fluorescent Grow Lights For Hydroponic Gardeners In Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota
When it comes to fluorescent grow lights, the natural place to go is Interior Gardens. We offer the fixtures and accessories you need to create great indoor garden environments when fluorescent lighting is the answer. Our fixtures are designed to stand up under the humid conditions of indoor gardening. We sell only proven fluorescent bulbs that produce the color spectrum and high output light that’s so essential for plant growth. Whether you visit our Minneapolis St. Paul Interior Gardens Store at 1620 Central Ave. NE in Minneapolis, just off I-35W, you’ll find the right products at the right prices, along with the information and advice you need to choose the best products for every project.