Fans and Blowers for Indoor and Hydroponic Gardening
Indoor growing environments require excellent air circulation. Add to that the need to remove excess heat caused by hot grow lights. Fans and blowers, along with their accessory ductwork are essential. Indoor and hydroponic gardening can also raise humidity in grow rooms, and plants and their nutrients can create odors, so air filtration and odor control can be important in many cases. Interior Gardens offers a complete line of top-quality products for air quality control. We maintain a large stock of fans, blowers, and air purification products at our Minneapolis hydroponic gardening store and warehouse. Visit our store soon to check out these high-quality products:
- Horticultural Fans and Blowers – You’ll find fans and blowers from quality manufacturers like EcoPlus, Vortex, Can-Fan, and Sunleaves. From wall-mount fans in all sizes for general air circulation to inline duct fans for heat removal duty, we have the perfect fan or blower in stock for your every need.
- Flexible Ducting and Accessories – Flexible ducting, both insulated and non-insulated, in sizes from 6″ – 12″, makes it easy to create a ventilation system for any growing environment. We also offer back draft dampers, clamps, and all other accessories you’ll need to install your ventilation system.
- Carbon Odor Filters – Gardening indoors sometimes creates organic and chemical odors. Use our activated carbon filters, from Carbonaire and Phresh, to control unwanted odors and keep your growing environment from giving itself away to your family, guests and others. Available in a wide range of sizes to fit any ventilation system, these filters are a must for any large indoor gardening area.
- HEPA Air Filters – Keep all unwanted molds, bacteria, dust, insects, and other unwanted elements out of your growing environment and help insure disease-free gardening. We offer a huge variety of HEPA filters to meet your needs, in sizes to fit all air intake systems.
- Dust Shroom Filters – These popular filters keep dust and all other particles down to 0.1 micron in size out of your air-cooled grow light reflectors to keep them operating efficiently. These filters also keep molds and bacteria out of your garden.
- Odor Killing Sprays and Gels – Ona and Ozium air sanitizer and odor removal sprays and gels can help control the organic and chemical odors generated by hydroponic gardening systems. From occasional use sprays to continuous and timed dispensers in a wide range of sizes, get a handle on your odor problems and keep your growing projects from becoming a smelly nuisance.
- Ozone Generators and Ionizers – Ozone and Ionizers are proven odor-reduction technologies, perfectly suited for controlling odors in your horticultural growing environment. We offer a complete range of Uvonair ozone generators and corona-discharge ionizers to help you solve your garden’s odor problems.
Gardening Fans and Odor Control Products for Minnesota Indoor Gardeners
As a leader in indoor gardening technology, we’re dedicated to supplying everything you need for any indoor gardening project. Air circulation, heat removal and odor control are vital to the success of your operations, so we’ve chosen some of the best products on the market to make your choices simple. Choose from our large stock to manage your air circulation needs, remove excess heat from hot grow lights and minimize your garden odors. You’ll help keep peace in your building and prevent your projects from even being noticed by your neighbors. You’ll find all of these products at our Minneapolis St. Paul gardening store. If you have any questions about grow room ventilation, air circulation or air filtration and odor control, contact us anytime.