Light Timers, Pump Timers & Measuring Instruments for Hydroponics
For maximum productivity, hydroponics and indoor gardeners need to be able to test and control their grow area environments. Test equipment to measure light intensity, temperatures, both of the air and water, and growing environment humidity are crucial for every gardener. Controlling the timing of lights and pumps is also a critical job for indoor gardeners. Using the right products for these jobs can mean the difference between success and failure in any indoor growing situation. Interior Gardens experts have chosen outstanding products for all of these needs, and offer them to its customers at prices that are unmatched. Stop by our gardening store in Minneapolis St. Paul and you will find everything you need.
- Light & Pump Timers – Controlling lights and pumps to maintain proper conditions in your growing area is always on hydroponics gardeners’ minds. Our selection of timers, photoelectric switches and timer boxes that can control multiple circuits with a single timer, are specifically chosen with hydroponics and indoor gardeners in mind. We have the timers you need, in-stock and ready-to-go in our Minneapolis gardening store. We’re always happy to help you select the right product for your individual needs.
- Light Meter – Guesses don’t cut it when you need to know how well your indoor grow lights are working. Our Sunleaves SunGauge Digital light meters gives you the numbers you need to make sure your grow lights are supplying the right amount of light anywhere in your growing environment. It measures up to 5,000 foot-candles, in three ranges, so you can adjust your lighting perfectly.
- Watt Meter – How much is your lighting going to cost on your energy bills? Use the digital Kill A Watt meter to measure electrical usage of anything you can plug in. Predict your costs and avoid surprises.
- Programmable Digital Thermostat – Use our LuxPro PSP300 Programmable Digital Thermostat to turn any plug-in device like a fan or pump on or off at a preset temperature. Unlike wall-mounted thermostats, this portable, in-line device can control individual devices, as needed.
- Thermometers Hygrometers – What’s the temperature in your growing area? How about the humidity? Is the water and nutrient solution in your hydroponics system too warm or cold? Indoor gardeners need to know this information constantly. Interior gardens has a complete line of thermometers and hygrometers to answer those questions for you. From liquid thermometers you can float in liquid or attach to the side of a reservoir, to analog and digital thermometers and hygrometers for measuring temperature and humidity in your growing environment, you’ll find the instruments you need. Even monitor your grow are remotely with a wireless digital thermometer and hygrometer.
Hydroponics & Indoor Gardens Under Control by Interior Gardens
At Interior Gardens, we know that you need complete control over your growing environment, so we’ve found the ideal instruments and controllers to help you keep your valuable plants in their comfort zone at all times. It’s just another way that Interior Gardens is your complete supply center for all hydroponics, organic, and indoor gardening needs. Our 18+ years of experience means that we’ve seen it all, and we’ve selected only the best products available for our customers. You can count on Interior Gardens to supply you with everything you need for any project. Come in to our Minneapolis Interior Gardens Retail Center, at 1620 Central Ave. NE, just off I-35W, to discover all the ways we support your hobby or business.