Pest, Disease & Weed Control for Organic Gardeners – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Since organic gardening, by definition, means avoiding harsh chemicals to control pests, weeds, and diseases in your garden, care is needed when picking products for these uses. While hand weeding and picking of insect pests, along with fences and barriers against larger pests, are the traditional method used by organic gardeners, there are times when other methods make good sense. Interior Gardens has found the products you need to make your disease, weed, and pest control easier. Click the products for details.
- Sticky Traps and Sensor Cards – Protect plants from Whiteflies, Aphids and other flying insects. Non-toxic and organic-approved.
- Safer Pest Control Products – A complete line of environmentally friendly products approved for use on organic gardens. Everything from insecticides and moss and algae killers to fungicides and mildew controllers. Look for the OMRI and NOP seals on the products.
- Serenade Garden Disease Control – Controls bacterial spot, powdery mildew, rust, gray mold, leaf blight, scab and more. Approved for organic gardening.
- AzaMax Broad Spectrum Organic Pesticide – OMRI-Listed Organic Azamax is a broad-spectrum insecticide that controls pests like mites, aphids, whiteflies, caterpillars, thrips, grasshoppers and more! In 4 oz and 16 oz. sizes.
- SucraShield Insecticide / Miticide – OMRI-Listed SucraShield uses a base of natural sugar esters to destroy problem bugs like mites, aphids, caterpillars, thrips, leafhoppers, whiteflies and more, eliminating their eggs as well.
- Get Away Animal Repellant – Repels deer, rabbits, squirrels, dogs and cats from gardens, lawns, landscaped areas and garbage. Pleasant lemony smell.
- St. Gabriel Insect Dust – Deadly against ants, fleas, aphids, bollworms, cockroaches, earwigs, leaf hoppers, mites, slugs, snails, Japanese beetle grubs and more, DE (diatomaceous earth) Insect Dust is a fast-acting combatant against almost any insect infestation. Completely non-toxic.
- Organocide Insecticide – A nature-safe, organic spray oil effective on a wide variety of insects, mites, armored and soft scales and certain fungal diseases.
- BurnOut Weed Killer – Works quickly to solve weed or grass problems. This effective blend includes a mix of vinegar, lemon juices and other compounds that cause problem plants to wilt in minutes.
- Pest Disease Leaf Wash Products – We carry a variety of leaf wash products for pest control.
Organic Pesticides for Organic Gardeners in Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota
Whatever you need to make your organic garden successful in Minneapolis St. Paul, you’ll find it at Interior Gardens. If you have pest, disease, or weed problems, we have the solutions you need without sacrificing the organic nature of your garden. Look for products with the OMRI and NOP approval seals to be sure. We stock a large line of safe, effective products to solve most problems you may encounter, and our expert staff can advise you, based on our 18+ years of experience with organic gardening. Visit our Minneapolis Interior Gardens retail store at 1620 Central Ave. NE in Minneapolis, just off I-35W. Either way you shop, you’ll be assured that you’re getting the best products at the best price at Interior Gardens.