LED Grow Lights – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
A new type of grow light has appeared on the market in the past few years. Light Emitting Diode (LED) grow lights offer some unique qualities that have stirred a lot of interest among hydroponic gardeners. Unfortunately, the low power available from the earliest versions of LED grow lights, along with high cost per watt of output, has kept them from widespread use. Until now, Interior Gardens hasn’t carried LED grow lights, due to these drawbacks.
With the introduction of the Kessil H150 series of LED grow lights to the marketplace, a new interest in LED grow lights is finally justified. Based on a new, patented LED technology, Kessil uses a high-density LED array, in their H150 Series of lights. Special optics make the most of the light from those arrays, packing surprising growing power in a small, self-contained unit that uses only 36 watts of electricity to produce 32 watts of usable light. The heat management system is built in, allowing maximum efficiency and long life.
Some of the advantages of LED grow lights include:
- Compact Size – Easy to included in smaller reflective growing areas.
- Self Contained – No ballasts required. Just plug and go.
- Low Heat – LED grow lights run far cooler than other grow lights.
- Long Life – No expensive bulbs to replace frequently.
- Multiple Spectrum Lighting – Customize lights for special needs.
- Use with Other Grow Lights – Add LED lighting to supplement other lights.
Kessil H150 LED Grow Lights – The New Spectral Revolution
The Kessil H150 32 Watt series of grow lights is a high-performance, energy saving, lost lasting lighting solution designed for the needs of today’s indoor gardening. These compact units can be easily used in multiple groups, added to existing lighting and controlled by any timer setup. The modular design packs high-powered LED array packages into each unit, putting out far more light than competing products. Use Kessil H150 LED grow lights along, or in combination with other grow light systems and customize your lighting to suit any environment. The low power draw and efficiency give you immediate savings in energy bills.
Each unit covers a 2 ft. diameter circle, when hung 12″ to 18″ above plantings, making planning easy. They’re ideal for small reflective growing enclosures, too, maximizing the light that reaches the plant. Best of all, Kessil H150 grow lights come in four distinct spectral varieties, each tuned for the best results in a variety of growing situations:
- Kessil H150 32W LED Magenta – The magenta blend of color spectra was designed specifically for plants in the flowering phase.
- Kessil H150 32W LED Purple – The spectrum of this lamp is multi-purpose, and can take your plants through the entire growth cycle.
- Kessil H150 32W LED Blue – Specially tuned to enhance vegetative growth, this model won’t sacrifice yields.
- Kessil H150 32W LED Red – The Bloom Booster model. This unit is designed for use along with any grow light system to enhance blooming.
Kessil 90 Watt H350 LED Grow Lights – More Growing Power
The recently introduced Kessil H350 90W LED grow lights are much more powerful than the 32Q – over 2.5 times more powerful. By using only four of these, you almost equal the growing power of a 400W HID grow light. Including a revolutionary vapor cooling system, Kessil has engineered these new grow lights to have a long life of steady high output performance. The new LED core contains up to five separate types of LED chips, producing two color spectrum versions that cover the complete growth and reproductive cycle of your plants. Retaining the modular design of the H150, grouping of these compact grow lights adds to their potential. Two color spectra are available:
- Magenta – Using four types of LED chip, the spectrum of this version of the H350 offers a higher ratio of red to blue energy. That makes it ideal for use during the blooming and reproductive phase of plant growth. Using this model as a supplemental grow light for metal halide systems is a great way to give blooms a boost.
- Deep Purple – For the vegetative growth stage and into the reproductive stage, the Deep Purple H350 uses five types of LED chip in its patented core. Favoring the blue end of the color spectrum, this version of the H350 encourages strong, robust vegetative growth, giving plants the leafy strength needed to produce great results. The Deep Purple H350 can also be used through all stages of plant growth as a single light source.
Minnesota LED Grow Light Supply Store
Finally! A powerful LED grow light system that meets the exacting standards for Interior Gardens. Try these state-of-the-art LED grow lights on a single installation to see what they can do, or incorporate them into any hydroponics or indoor garden. Stop by our gardening store located in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro and check out these new LED grow lights. We have Kessil H150 LED Grow Lights in stock now and our staff can show you how to install and care for them. Our Indoor Gardens Store is located at 1620 Central Ave. NE in Minneapolis, just off I-35W. We carry a large selection of indoor grow lights and you surely will find the ones that are best suitable for your gardening needs.