Indoor Hydroponic Gardening – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Throughout history, people have gardened. Whether they were growing food or creating beautiful gardens for their pleasure, those historical gardeners knew the same things today’s gardeners know. Gardening is a powerfully satisfying activity that enhances any lifestyle. From putting healthful, fresh food on the table and decorating your home with beautiful foliage and flowers to the benefits of healthy exercise, gardening has long been one of mankind’s favorite activities for very good reasons.
Today, there are new ways to enjoy gardening by moving the garden from the carefully tilled plot in the yard to the indoor environment. New lighting technologies, home hydroponics equipment and more have extended gardening to our indoor spaces, creating new opportunities for 21st century gardeners and expanding the gardening experience. Some of the ways indoor gardening add new benefits to the modern lifestyle include:
- Year Round Gardening – Bringing the garden indoors lets you grow everything from vegetables and herbs to foliage plants and flowers all year. By creating your own seasons, you can have the benefits of healthful food and beautiful plants year round, whatever the weather is outdoors.
- Organic Vegetables & Herbs – By growing your own vegetables and herbs indoors, you can have fresh, chemical-free produce and tasty herbs year round to assure you and your family of the freshest, most healthful food available anywhere.
- Pest-Free, Weed-Free Gardening – By gardening indoors, it’s easy to keep noxious pests and weeds out of your garden. You control the environment and keep everything from rabbits and deer to plant-destroying insect pests away from your garden without the use of toxic pesticides and herbicides.
- Beautiful Interior Decorating – Gardening indoors can create gorgeous plant walls, built-in accent gardens, and an endless supply of attractive plants and flowers for any home or commercial building. From living rooms to lobbies and work areas, indoor gardens are an attractive and calming addition to any interior.
- Beat the Winter Blues – The same lighting needed for interior gardens can help reduce the negative effects of short winter days in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, easing the suffering caused by seasonal affective disorder often seen in Minnesota. Both plants and humans require lots of light to feel and look their best.
- Plants Create Oxygen – Plants naturally convert carbon dioxide into oxygen, helping to turn stale air into healthy oxygenated air. The advantages of this in our energy-saving sealed interior environments shouldn’t be ignored.
- Enjoyment – Few human activities are as relaxing and psychologically beneficial as gardening. Creating a beautiful, productive garden can give you many hours of enjoyable, rewarding activity. It’s no wonder that gardening is one of America’s most popular hobbies. Now, you can bring it indoors and share it with everyone.
- Creative Use of Wasted Space – Indoor hydroponic gardening can convert an unused or under-utilized space to productivity. From spare rooms and basements to garages and even closets, using the spare space in your home or commercial building for interior gardening just makes good sense. Growing in special Dark Rooms can even add more control over the indoor gardening environment and separate it from living areas.
- Profitability – While most people garden for their own pleasure and lifestyle enhancement, others garden indoors for profit. Interior gardening can produce high-quality organic produce and herbs that find a ready market, especially out of season. From selling rare fresh herbs to restaurants to propagating plants for sales to other gardeners, indoor gardening can be an income-producing proposition.
- Business Opportunities – Interior decorators and building contractors can create additional profit opportunities by creating attractive indoor garden environments for homes and businesses. Luxury homes, reception areas, even hotel and corporate interiors are all potential customers for these beautiful interior design elements.
Indoor Gardening & Home Hydroponics – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
You can start enjoying the benefits of indoor gardening at any scale. From a small herb garden for your kitchen, grown in an attractive compact garden system, to a basement dedicated to plant propagation or production gardening, there’s a system to match every budget and need. Almost garden environment you can imagine can be created using today’s home hydroponics, grow lighting, and control systems. There are no limits to indoor gardening but your imagination.
At Interior Gardens, our mission is to help our customers realize their indoor gardening dreams and enjoy the many benefits of indoor gardening and home hydroponics. From our well-stocked Minneapolis store and warehouse, we can supply you with the very best products on the market for hydroponic, organic, and indoor gardening needs. Our many years of experience means that we can help you assemble all the components you need to make your vision happen. Our low prices, convenient location in Minneapolis, and our expert staff are your assurance that shopping with Interior Gardens means success and savings. Drop into our store soon and let us show you the possibilities. Now is the time to get started!