Hydroponics & Grow Lights >> House & Garden Nutrients
When you’re looking for maximum success with any gardening project, either as a hobbyist or commercial grower, you recognize that plant nutrition is one of the primary keys to success. Based in Amsterdam, William Van de Zwann has spent his entire life developing and studying plant nutrition. House and Garden, the company he founded in 1990, is the culmination of his exacting research and insistence on maximum performance from the nutrients he developed. Every House and Garden product is tested in real-life growing situations, and has been refined and reformulated until it is the best it can be.
In House and Garden’s dedicated factory, each batch of every product is tested for consistency and composition before being shipped to distributors. House and Garden offers products to cover the complete range of plant nutrition and every phase of plant growth. It’s no wonder that growers around the world insist on House and Garden Nutrients for their projects. Interior Gardens is a leading supplier of House and Garden Nutrients, through our Minneapolis organic gardening store. Add House and Garden nutrients to your shopping list and see the results for yourself. House and Garden Nutrients and other Products include:
- House & Garden 1-Component Soil – For a general nutrient for soil-based gardens, you can’t beat this formulation. It’s a top seller for House and Garden and for Interior Gardens. Try it today.
- Drip Clean – For drip or Aeroponics systems, this product helps to remove salts and dirt from root structures, piping, and growing media. Applied at every feeding, it protects against salt buildup and protects your valuable plants. 250ml, 500ml, and 1-liter sizes.
- Shooting Powder Sachet – The absolute best flowering stimulator anywhere. Just add the convenient sachets to your nutrient solution during the flowering phase, according to the product’s schedule on the label. You’ll see up to 20% better output of flower and fruit. Growers swear by this product.
- House & Garden Aqua Flakes A & B – Available in 1L, 5L, and 10L sizes, this is a top-quality base nutrient for circulating hydroponics systems. For growing media like Hydroton, Rockwool, Coco, and others, it’s a two-part nutrient, which will handle all the basic nutrition needs of your plants. It absorbs quickly and you’ll see the results right away. When you want the best for your plants, choose House & Garden Aqua Flakes.
- House & Garden Coco Nutrient A & B – The perfect two-part nutrient formula for growing in any Coco coir medium. Especially formulated for this specific medium, commercial growers around the world swear by it and wouldn’t use anything else. 1L and 5L sizes.
- House & Garden Soil Nutrient A & B – World famous House and Garden two part nutrition, especially formulated for soil-based methods. Assure yourself of strong, active vegetative growth and flowering. Follow package instructions carefully for best results. In 1L and 5L sizes.
- House & Garden Root Excelurator – In 250ml, 500ml and 1 Liter sizes, this outstanding product produced explosive root growth for maximum production for all of your gardening. Use throughout the growth cycle with any method.
- House & Garden Multi Zen – This product is an enzyme-based growth stimulator. A multiple enzyme formula helps plants make maximum use of available nutrients and accelerates plant growth. It also boosts plant immunity. Use during the first three weeks of flowering and you’ll see the difference. 1L and 5L sizes available.
- House & Garden Bud XL – This specialized nutrient has the ability to extract sugars from the leaves of your plant and transfer them to the fruit. This increases fruit production and enhances flavor and taste. When used with Shooting Powder from House and Garden, maximum results are achieved. 1L and 5L sizes.
- House & Garden Top Booster – Used just once at the beginning of the flowering cycle, this specialized product aids the transition between vegetative growth and flowering. It stimulates the plant to flower by signaling simulated drought conditions. Used with other flowering-period nutrients, it helps maximize bud and flower production and fruiting. 500ml and 1 Liter sizes are available.
- Algen Extract – All plants love kelp-based nutrients. Algen Extract is a concentrated solution of Norwegian sea kelp. It contains micro and macro nutrients, and acts as a growth stimulator, enhances leaf color, and stimulates root hair growth for maximum nutrient uptake. Use it as a foliar spray or root treatment once root growth is well established. 250ml and 1-Liter sizes.
Interior Gardens – Your Best Source for Home and Garden Nutrients
Due to small batch production and wide use by gardeners, supplies of House and Garden nutrients are sometimes limited in some gardening stores in Minnesota. At Interior Gardens, we know our customers rely on these products for maximum success, so we maintain ample stocks of House and Garden nutrients. You can get them at our Minneapolis gardening store. Buy now and see the results in your own gardening project right away.