High Intensity Discharge Grow Lights – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
If you’re serious about hydroponic and indoor gardening, High Intensity Discharge (HID) grow lights will be your best choice for lighting your projects. The high light output you need for successful growth, blooming, and fruit and vegetable production is only available with HID lighting. At Interior Gardens, we know that making the right choices in HID grow lights is not simple, so we are always ready to help our customers choose the products that will assure their success. We’ve carefully chosen the products we offer for their design, durability, and flexibility. You can count on HID grow lights from Interior Gardens to give you the growing success you demand and deserve.
Virtually all of our lighting fixtures, ballasts, and reflectors are compatible with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulbs, giving you maximum flexibility in lighting, depending on the growth stage of your garden. Our ballasts are quickly switched from one bulb type to the other, and most are compatible with both 120V and 240V systems with just a change of the power cord.
Flexibility in Grow Light Design – An Interior Gardens Exclusive
We offer you the choices you need to match our products perfectly with your plans. You can choose complete plug and play systems, ranging from Mini Systems compact grow light solutions, from 150 to 400 watts, to complete grow light systems from Sunlight Supply and Hydrofarm. Or mix and match components to design your own lighting systems. Choose your own ballasts, reflectors, and bulbs to create a perfect combination that exactly meets your requirements. Check out all the HID grow lights at our Minnesota grow light store and consult our in-store expert staff for advice you can count on.
Naturally, we carry all the accessories you’ll need to complete your installation. From ducting and in-line blowers to properly cool your growing environment, to timers and mounting rails to customize your installation, we have it all. We keep an extensive line of products in stock at our Minneapolis retail store and warehouse.
- Enclosed Mini Systems – From Hydrofarm and Sunlight Supply, these all-in-one lighting solutions range in power from 150W to 400W. They include everything you need to light smaller areas and are all less than 2′ long. Add glass and cooling options as needed. Affordable, easy to set up, and compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs, they’re ideal for growers on a budget or hobbyists.
- Sunlight Supply Complete HID Grow Lights – To simplify our customer’s choices, we offer these high-quality complete packages using Sunlight Supply components. Available in three price ranges and several sizes, one of these packaged systems will match any of your needs. Starting at under $200, choose from 400W, 600W, or 1000W packages, each with many available options. Compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs, they are a one-stop solution for your lighting needs.
- Hydrofarm HID Lighting Packages – Based on Hydrofarm Ballast units, these complete packaged lighting systems are available in 400W, 600W, and 1000W sizes, and are compatible with MH and HPS bulbs. Starting from about $250, they offer numerous options that let you completely customize your package. In-stock for immediate pick-up or shipping.
- Remote Ballasts – If you’re designing your own lighting system from scratch, the ballast is the heart of every HID system. We offer remote ballasts from several sources, including Sun System 10 Cropmaster Ballasts and Harvest Pro Elite Sun Ballasts, plus the latest Galaxy Digital Ballasts and Hydrofarm Phantom Digital Ballasts. All are available in the exact sizes and configurations you need.
- Reflectors – At Interior Gardens, choose from a huge selection of reflectors, from Sun System, Sunlight Supply, Cool Sun, Sun Tube, and more. Whatever your needs Interior Gardens has the perfect reflector to match.
- HID Bulbs – Choose the bulbs you need from Interior Garden’s extensive stock. Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs from Hortilux, Digilux, Ultra Sun, and Sunmaster are available in all sizes and configurations. Always in stock at Interior Gardens, you can make bulb replacements whenever needed.
- Light Rails & Linear Light Movers – Complete systems for mounting and motorized movement of grow lights, these offer maximum flexibility for large grow rooms, and allow you to light more area with fewer lights.
- Lighting Cords and Parts – Electrical cords for 120v and 240v systems, plus socket assemblies, air blocking plates, and more. Count on Interior Gardens for all your parts needs.
- Lighting Timers – Control your lighting with a complete line of lighting timers and timer boxes. Photo switches and timed switches let you control lighting to create your own seasons. Timer Boxes can control up to 8 – 1000w light systems with just one timer.
- Fans, Ventilation & Ducting – Control grow room ventilation, remove excess heat from hot HID fixtures, and circulate air in your grow area with a wide range of products from Interior Gardens. Keeping your plants in their comfort zone is crucial for maximum production.
Interior Gardens – Minneapolis St. Paul HID Grow Light Specialists
The experts at Interior Gardens have put their 18+ years of experience into selecting the best-performing, highest-quality High Intensity Discharge lighting products available anywhere. Only the best products find their way into our warehouse. Our expert staff can advise you on the ideal lighting solution for any indoor and hydroponic gardening project in Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota. Our prices are unmatched anywhere, and our long history is your assurance that we’ll be here to support your indoor gardening efforts for years to come. Visit our Minneapolis Indoor Gardens Store at 1620 Central Ave. NE in Minneapolis, just off I-35W, to find ideal solutions for all your grow light needs.